Monday, September 13, 2010

random wanderings

I'm sitting in a park at Grand St and Chrystie St, listening to La Roux's "If by Magic", hoping the $3 salmon maki I got at the corner fish market sits well with me, not that it's a need-to-know, but so far I'm feeling fine. Lol. I got off at World Trade Center PATH stop and started making my way up Church St, then east on Canal St, then up some more and blocks and blocls later I'm here now drinking a taro bubble tea and watching kids play throw the ball against the wall.

New York, I'm starting to love you, though you scare me some since you're so large and I don't really know where I'm going yet. I have an interview at Aeropostale corporate tomorrow, and I'm still waiting to hear back about an apartment I found in Brooklyn (in a super pretty and quiet neighbourhood called Windsor Terrace). Please keep your fingers crossed, the place is PERfect!

2 comments:

  1. good luck with the interview...you are very lucky to be living in NYC :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the encouragement Isabel! The interview went well, keeping my fingers crossed!

    ReplyDelete