Friday, September 24, 2010

New (york city) Hair



New season, new city, new hair. I've had a bob since about April though I have been seriously admiring Carey Mulligan's short pixie cut for a while now. I went online the other day to see what other short haircuts I could find and saw that Michelle Williams also chose to go short again back in the spring (see this Huffington Post article). I love short hair for its no fuss, wash-and-go'ness and decided that why not make another change and go short again? So I did.

How do I feel? Not that different, I was in the kitchen this morning and bumped into one of my roommates and forgot I had gotten a haircut until she said something. Lol, I guess that's a good thing.

I am, for once, at peace with my hair.

Haircut by Leah at the Sam Brocato Salon in NYC.




No comments:

Post a Comment