Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Reflections on Pickle Sex Among Other Things...

I'm feeling sort of introspective today and felt like writing stuff out. Here are my reflections on certain shiz:

On boredom...
- Boredom is an illusion. If you're bored, make something up on the spot that's interesting to you.

For example, the other day at work, I had no work to do and I was feeling very bored. I'd caught up on all the blogs for the day, and spent some extensive time playing around with Google Analytics. Then, I looked at my coffee mug. The milk froth was all crusty on the inside of the mug, so I thought it'd be fun to scratch designs into the dried crusty froth residue. This kept me entertained for about one minute. While not very long, it made for one minute less of boredom in my workday.

Another way to cure boredom at work: chew loudly and drink your coffee with a straw while making sucking sounds. This will also get you attention if you're craving some. I've learned that I much prefer to work with others in a group, so I recommend this for times when you're stuck in a cubicle.

Lastly, to fight workplace boredom, it's always fun to arrange your desk supplies (or food, see below for a picture of sexy pickles) into sexy poses.

I call this one, "Pickles Making Luuuurve".

On love...
- I have yet to feel completely loved, safe and secure in any relationship outside of that with my - now dead, r.i.p. Honey - dog, and God.

- Vulnerability sucks the big one.

P.S.- Shipping is free all month on my Etsy shop.

1 comment:

  1. Love the pickle sex. will most definitely be getting me some of that!

    ReplyDelete