Thursday, December 2, 2010

PUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUSH!

Sometimes I have to battle with my craft. Lately, I've been a battlin' and battlin' hard to push through the crafter's block I've been experiencing. I wonder if this is how a baby feels when it's being born? You have to squeeze your way through this tight, dark, elastic-y tunnel and fight to take your first breath in the outside world. Or maybe like the mother? I've felt like a mother lately, I just want to give birth (not real live birth, you know, figuratively speaking of course), to birth out the creations in my mind, manifest my passion into pieces of sparkly eye-candy you can hang around your neck, off your ears and on your wrists. BAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!! Gotta keep pushing and I wanna make it. I WILL DO this!

Are we not our own worst obstacle? Yes, I think we are.

No comments:

Post a Comment