Sunday, April 11, 2010

Indie Craft Fair, M.A.M.A. at Teranga

Hey!

Hope you all had a lovely weekend, the weather sure did cooperate eh?

Yesterday I worked my first craft show - the Indie Craft Fair, held at the Garrison bar in Little Portugal. I've included some pics my Mom took - thanks Mom! My friend Julia helped me watch the table and we had a great time! That's my uncle in the third pic!



Last night, a couple of us girls went out to M.A.M.A. and danced the night away (this party happens at Teranga, in Kensington Market, every 2nd Saturday of the month and it's definitely worth checking out since the music is a breath of fresh air - not your Top40 - but cool sounds from all over the globe and sick beats, and my friend's sister DJ's!) Before we left to go out, we decided that my one friend needed a bracelet, so we made her one (brass with smokey quartz). Below are some pics.

This weekend rocked!

No comments:

Post a Comment