Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Wandering the streets of T.O.

Gosh, today sure was beautiful outside. After work, I dropped things off at home, swept up the dried leaves that the windy rain blew on my stairs over the weekend, and ventured out to Honest Ed's and for a nice long walk. I only had to wear my long, black fuzzy sweater. It was near bliss - as much as a Tuesday can bring.

Two hours later, I still find myself semi-anxious/relaxed at the same time, and not quite ready to return home, but I was hungry and I wanted to get to work on some new earrings. Too tired to start cooking from scratch, I had me some "din-fest": two fried eggs sprinkled with pepper and salt, and 6 pieces of pickled herring accompanied by delicious marinated onion slices, some spicy hummus, and a tallboy of Czech pilsner. Breakfast, I mean dinner, of champions. Yum.

Bedtime approaching soon, I'm wiped, but wired. Making jewellery seems to have that effect sometimes. 

No comments:

Post a Comment